Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 11, 2010

Я ВАС ЛЮБИЛ
Александр Сергеевич Пушкин

Xin góp thêm 3 bản dịch tiếng Anh cho bài thơ "Tôi yêu em":

I LOVED YOU.


I loved you, and I probably still do,
And for awhile the feeling may remain;
But let my love no longer trouble you,
I do not wish to cause you any pain.
I loved you; and the hopelessness I knew,
The jealousy, the shyness -- though in vain --
Made up a love so tender and so true
As may God grant you to be loved again.

I LOVED YOU.

I loved you; and the feeling, why deceive you,
May not be quite extinct within me yet;
But do not let it any longer grieve you;
I would not ever have you grieve or fret.
I loved you not with words or hope, but merely
By turns with bashful and with jealous pain;
I loved you as devotedly, as dearly
As may God grant you to be loved again.

I LOVED YOU

Even now I may confess,
Some embers of my love their fire retain;
But do not let it cause you more distress,
I do not want to sadden you again.
Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly
With pangs the jealous and the timid know;
So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,
I pray God grant another love you so.

Puskin_1829

ThuNV(10H) st

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét